Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a keyboard for gigs

Options
  • 29-03-2015 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm looking to buy a new keyboard for doing a few solo gigs. I haven't played keyboards in years but want to get back into it now. I'm not sure what to go for, I was looking at the Yamaha psr 750 or maybe a Roland. I play a broad range of music . A lot of country and Irish but mixed genres also. So a good range of styles is essential. My max spend is 1k so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

I think this would more suitable for the "Instruments" forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

It sounds like you are looking at arranger style keyboards, rather than a stage piano or workstation. There will be a new version of the PSR 750 released next month, which has new sounds and improved features and stays fairly close to your budget.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/yamaha_psr_s770.htm

Other keyboards that are close to this price are the Roland BK-5 and the Korg PA-600.

Advertisement