Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child benefit not in bank

Options
  • 07-12-2011 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I'm just wondering if anyone else who gets their child benefit paid into their bank accounts each month didn't receive it this month? Should have been in the bank since yesterday but when I checked this morning it's not been paid, as of yet anyway.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

What age is your child?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 little huggymam

I have 3 kids, 9, 10 and 15

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I have 3 kids, 9, 10 and 15

Every and and then they write to people getting Child Benefit, to confirm they are still in the country, if there is no reply then suspend Benefit.

Ours arrived on time...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 little huggymam

Thanks for the reply.
    I didn't receive any letters from the department, I've sent them an email via their website and will ring tomorrow if it still is not there. I'll also call into the bank in case there's a problem there. It's the first time anything has gone wrong with this method of payment it's usually there early if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

got mine as normal for my kids

• Advertisement
Advertisement