Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Oz but waiting on the dole?

Options
  • 06-12-2011 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I plan on heading to Oz in the new year, I've recently applied for the dole having never been on it before, is there anyway to speed up the process instead of hanging around to collect it and then heading away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

I plan on heading to Oz in the new year, I've recently applied for the dole having never been on it before, is there anyway to speed up the process instead of hanging around to collect it and then heading away?

No.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

If you sign off before you get any payment,the moneys due up to that date will be payed to you when your claim is settled, either by cheque or direct into your bank account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 chloexxcxx

I was in this position.. was waiting 9 weeks i rang them the 8th week, and i just kept ringing them asking to speed it up.. I got it 2 days before i left for Oz. Keep ringing them and they will push it up for you if you get someone nice.

Advertisement