Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHISHA PIPES DUBLIN?

Options
  • 16-12-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi folks,im looking to buy a nice pipe for the missus,dont ask,so my question is where is the best place to buy these in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

hi folks,im looking to buy a nice pipe for the missus,dont ask,so my question is where is the best place to buy these in dublin?

JJ Foxes in college green. Staff are so helpful and polite. I used to go to Peterson's but the less said about them the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Bassboxxx

There's a spot in the Italian quarter (beside Wallace's restaurant Nothside of Millennium bridge). They have a selection of proper pipes.

There's also a Asian market on Moore street sell them. I never found them really helpful tho..

For cheaper ones there's a place in Clondalkin, you'll find them on Adverts.

Advertisement