Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for group that meets weekly in Dublin, film actors,directors,writers

Options
  • 20-06-2014 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

Im sure theres a couple of groups like this in the city?

I'd like to get back into acting, Im not interested in theatre

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

When you say 'back into' - does that mean you have experience as opposed to a beginner looking to learn?
    If so try The Attic Studio
    There are theatre actors/directors/writers but also lot of film professionals involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

looks interesting, thanks will check it out

Ive done courses with John Cantwell and Crooked House. I was an extra before then, been in 10+ tv/film productions before I decided I prefer to have dialogue and be closer to the action. its been at least 6 years now so Im rusty, I prefer screen acting as its more natural(besides the restrictive physical movements)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There's a 'how to apply' link on the website :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tender Wing

Hi everyone. I'm in England but hoping to move to or close to Dublin in the very near future. I am also keen to find and possibly join an amateur dramaitcs society. Any tips would be gratefully recieved ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Tender Wing

Im sure theres a couple of groups like this in the city?

I'd like to get back into acting, Im not interested in theatre

Hi, I'm hoping to be around in the City, Second week of September. If you know of a group meeting or just want to meet up anyway let me know. Would be great to hear stories and find out about what out there

Tender

• Advertisement
Advertisement