Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humane Mouse Traps - Where to buy?

Options
  • 16-11-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,383 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I've been through other threads looking for the answer to this but no luck.

Would anyone know where I could pick up some humane mouse traps in Dublin? The little buggers are in the attic but I'm not heartless enough to kill them so looking to capture and release but I'm having no luck trying to find any as all I can seem to find is poison and electroshock thingies.

I don't want to buy online as I've heard they're quite flimsy and can break in the post.

Something like this would be great

http://www.brighterimage.ie/shop/item.php?id=1011

Thanks to anyone who can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Woodies. Got one there yesterday. About a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,831 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

I am fairly sure that B&Q have them as well. Remember to check them every day as Mr Mouse won't last long without water/food.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,383 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Thank you both, I'll give them both a visit tomorrow and cheers Discodog, I'll keep an eye on it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

+1 B&Q, we got 2 different ones there

Advertisement