Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holy crap - this guy beat Super Mario Bros. 3 in eleven minutes

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Did he use the level skipping flute thing?

I remember my dad found that when I was terribly young, and he suddenly became a hero :P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

There is no God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Originally posted by daveirl
    Yep it was faked but apparently the guy who put it up on his site said as much but it was in Japanese so no-one understood.

I wouldn't conside using the flutes cheating though.
    Wait - how is using a very part of the game (the flutes) to complete it in the shortest possible time cheating? If he used reg-hacks or something, fine; but he completed it fair and square...

he's still sad though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

it was played slowed down in the emulator, and his mistakes were rewound and he did them again over the right way. that was the cheating not using the flutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Originally posted by ][Dermington][
    that is truly legendary.....

almost as legendary as me taking literally 200 tries at getting the invincibility cheat in goldeneye on the N64....the facility on 00 agent in 2:05....

I failed......i did get the golden gun though....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I managed to get that cheat! :D Fantastic I was at it. FAN BLOODY TASTIC lemme tell ya.

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

That was so cool!

Time for me to play Mario 3 again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

my life dream has been smashed before my eyes
    back to alcohol as a remedy i think.

• Advertisement
Advertisement