Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SLA RPG - Players wanted

Options
  • 04-12-2003 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

fresh meat wanted [cough]

i mean.....

New players wanted

If your interested in playing RPG games and you want to play more, you can sign up for our boards.ie play by boards RPG its already into its 2nd game. I'm looking for new players that want to play, the more the merrier if your interested in playing or just want more information on the game before you sign up PM me and i'll let you know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Im gonna sticky this thread for 2 weeks after that registration is closed

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

you for the no previous experince in dying nastily and messily required, imagination a must, intresting insults and hopefully being able to post once a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

OOC:

I'll do it, direct me to the past of this world/timeline so I may build myself a character.
    Randomly rolled stats etc?
    Um....how would one roll for actions online?

IC:

........<doesn't exist yet>...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Alien will handle all the character generation. He'll send you details on the SLA races all you need to do is look through them and pick one you like.

As for combat etc, well alien does all that too :)

Basically you post what your gonna do and he rolls for it, you make the roll great, you dont then well its pretty much up to him what not it making does :)

PM sent to you havelock

• Advertisement

Closing / Unstickying (sp) ? thread this is covered in another thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement