Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fatal Frame 2

Options
  • 11-12-2003 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

I was just reading some reviews of it and its being pretty much praised by all, which is a surprised because tecmo "games" only get good reviews from 12 year old boys, but this does actually look like a good game. Has anyone played the prequel? any good? Apparently its up there with silent hill 3 which is hard to believe. I also downloaded the e3 video from fileplanet which was excellent, and well narrated but no gameplay.......anyone got any opinions on the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

project zero was a great game. very different to most survival horror games and had the same feel you get with japanese horror films. very scary also quite disturbing at times and very very japanese. hopefully we will see a european release but its probably doubtful as the first one flopped like a donkey off a diveboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Originally posted by DiscoStu
    hopefully we will see a european release but its probably doubtful as the first one flopped like a donkey off a diveboard.
    Thats a real shame actually, it's one of the only games i was looking forward to in the next while on the ps2.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Project Zero was probably the most unsettling game ive eve rplayed. I defy anyone to play it alone at night, in a dark room and not get scared *L* Personaly i thought it was scarier than SH3. Even tho SH3 was scary, it was essentially the same kind of scares as 1 + 2, so you kind of knew what to expect.

That long arm ghost from Project Zero still freaks me out to this day.

"Giiiiive back my chiiiild!!!" *shudders*

*crosses fingers for a european release of PZ2*

Just got a tecmo newsletter today saying Fatal frame 2 was released in the states...so id say itll be released here..just not in a huge wave of publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

that's very good news, even though it is just a probably, can the prequel be found easily? is it worth getting? bearing in mind my favourite game of the year was silent hill 3

• Advertisement

Its not too hard to find, and fairly cheap too. You should pick it up in any game/gamestop without hassle. And OH GOD YES its worth getting. Theyre a different type of scare altogether, but i found it alot more terrifying than silent hill 3. Cant recommend this game highly enough :D

Advertisement