Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teacher recruitment site?

• 16-08-2007 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for an education recruitment site. It's kind of like an agency but there's only one man operating it. I can't remember the website name, it's something like education-recruitment.com or org... Any help would be appreciated...thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

It's in the stickies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

It isn't. I'm not referring to educationcareers or educationposts.

This site goes like education-recruitment.com...Something like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

We have just started a new website called www.SubstituteTeachers.ie if you would like to take a look. It is completely FREE for teachers.

Thanks
    Martin

gibo_ie wrote:
    We have just started a new website called www.SubstituteTeachers.ie if you would like to take a look. It is completely FREE for teachers.

Thanks
    Martin

Whoa, there Martin.

We have no problem helping a fellow Boards.ie'er out, but please don't turn this into a spamfest. I appreciate you are eager to spread the good word, and we (me/Trotter) are more than willing to help out, but please don't reply to every thread. It could be construed as spam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

ok, sorry ..a bit eager i guess. Didnt reply to any others except this and my own new thread.
    sorry...

• Advertisement

gibo_ie wrote:
    ok, sorry ..a bit eager i guess. Didnt reply to any others except this and my own new thread.
    sorry...

No problems.

Check your PM, BTW. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Mendoza

Was it ERA recruitment? I reckon it's a one man operation but couldn't be sure. Website surely looks like it was the product of one mind. I would link it but I'm on probation.

Btw I am neither condemning nor condoning this service I'm just putting it out there as it fits the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

30139d1334299885-ript-zombie-thread.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement