Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help....I wanna get Him a really nice gift

Options
  • 28-02-2012 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

So....married three years......I believe the relevant traditional gift is Leather...........and with it being so close after Christmas and given his birthday is in January, I am all out if ideas as to what to get him:confused: And he really deserves something nice:) cos he's lovely:):)

Now in the past I've got him a wallet/leather bound desk diary/ couple of really nice belts and gloves so I'm looking for fresh ideas...on a budget, €50 or so:(

Any ideas Gentleman.......

P2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

Steak and blowjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭knick_knack

A nice letter opener with a leather handle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭Curly Judge

A Leatherman?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Steak and blowjob.

He hates steak!! But I will be making the very special Paella he loves....good bottle of wine and he loves an Irish Mist so that's all organised. As to the other, well, he told me that was a standard gift, on all occasions!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Viper_JB

Pandora2 wrote: »
    He hates steak!! But I will be making the very special Paella he loves....good bottle of wine and he loves an Irish Mist so that's all organised. As to the other, well, he told me that was a standard gift, on all occasions!!;)

TBH I think he'll be more then happy with that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

He's got a Leatherman, but I like your thinking:cool:

Leather handled letter opener well, he might use it but, probably not....and, money is tight...I lost my job last April and it's all on him right now......would love to come up with something that had a bit of a Wow factor...not easy on 50 YoYo's I admit:rolleyes:

Keep 'em comin Gent's :) Just put the leather bit in as it was an anniversary.....I not stuck on it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭MIRMIR82

What about a watch with a leather strap??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pandora2 wrote: »
    So....married three years......I believe the relevant traditional gift is Leather...........and with it being so close after Christmas and given his birthday is in January, I am all out if ideas as to what to get him:confused: And he really deserves something nice:) cos he's lovely:):)

Now in the past I've got him a wallet/leather bound desk diary/ couple of really nice belts and gloves so I'm looking for fresh ideas...on a budget, €50 or so:(

Any ideas Gentleman.......

P2

Not what this forum is here for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement