Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it really that much hassle?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

hiar gunk in the shower really piss's me of :mad: its always womens to.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Giselle wrote: »

I don't know any woman who would use the loo habitually with the seat up.

Sounds like you need to do a poll in tLL to find out then.

the thing is I dont know many women who consider it an issue and tbh it easier for the person who cleans the toilets if the seat is left up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

CDfm wrote: »
    the thing is I dont know many women who consider it an issue and tbh it easier for the person who cleans the toilets if the seat is left up

Actually, I do the bathroom cleaning in our house, and if the lid was up I'd put it down before I start. Not sure of other peoples cleaning methods.
    I always put down the lid after myself. Guys put the lot down, girls put the lid down. That way it's fair IMO. Plus I hate walking into a bathroom and the toilet lid and/or seat is up. Makes the room look messy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

I usually do the cleaning and if the seat has been up well there is less in the dribble and aim related cleaning up to do.

And I have a few loos to clean.

Not really worried about the messyness of the room or weather towels are straight.

Advertisement