Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens health question: Teabag this.

• 09-05-2013 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Emmm... bit of a new one here. not sure how to go about this.

Ok so its about testicles.
    This seems like the place to ask.

Basically I've watched a video, entirely accidentally, called 38 years without an ejaculation
    (the clue is in the title).

Now before you rush off to google that, my question is ... do your balls actually hold the rocket sauce. I'd always thought it was the prostate.

(google 38 years no ejaculation search videos)

The video, not really for family viewing, basically shows a man with a scrotum the size of a two bowling balls as he experiences his first fap and the resulting damage.

Thing is though....the swelling subsides... what had been the rucksack of scrotums shrivels down to a more manageable boxing glove size.

So that must mean storage was within the ball bag. Right ?

But Ive read before that it was all stored in your prostate which is located somewhere between the bunghole and smellybridge.

So where in the body holds the fluid ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

dafuq did I just watch....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Yeah....I'm going to go ahead and close this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement