Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Non lethal weapon ...

• 23-11-2010 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

OK not going to go into detail but a guy a "friend" has had an affair in the past with my wife. Year ago or so. Wife told me about it.

I am fighting the feeling to smash him up but have decided it best to just ignore him as if he doesn't exist anymore. From some of the information I have heard he can be obsessive. Stalkerish.

While not a violent person I want to have a weapon of some description in my home to defend my family if he decides to visit. I would like to stress at this point he has made no threats. This is a pre-empt.

What is the best non-lethal painful deterrant. I just want to scare this sh1ts out of him more than anything.

Thanks.
    Primed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

Primed wrote: »
    OK not going to go into detail but a guy a "friend" has had an affair in the past with my wife. Year ago or so. Wife told me about it.

I am fighting the feeling to smash him up but have decided it best to just ignore him as if he doesn't exist anymore. From some of the information I have heard he can be obsessive. Stalkerish.

While not a violent person I want to have a weapon of some description in my home to defend my family if he decides to visit. I would like to stress at this point he has made no threats. This is a pre-empt.

What is the best non-lethal painful deterrant. I just want to scare this sh1ts out of him more than anything.

Thanks.
    Primed
    a big dog,or go down and buy your self a base ball bat as you are thinking of taking the game of base ball up,or golf maybe ;) .its a tough situation all right but remember if he does enter your property without permission with intent of doing you or your wife harm you have the right to defend your family and your property.you say your not a violent person but maybe you know some one who might have a violent streak and you could have this person say a quiet word in this lads ear.hope there is not a need for a violent a situation and it all works out peacefully,you could voice your concerns to the cops and let them handle the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If you feel that your family is in danger then you need to speak to the Gardai,simple as that.Do not start threads like this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement