Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Snacks

Options
  • 10-06-2010 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

Lads, what will you's be munching on during this great football period? Heard this topic on the radio today and want to hear what the lads here will be eating and drinking?

Mine is going to consist of a crate of Miller, big bag of Chilli Heatwave Dorritos and the new Chicago Town "World Cup" pizza. Cant wait now :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

beer and peanuts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

South African World Cup = Biltong, lots of it.

Put in a chilli batch last night, forgetting to clean hands before trying to take out contact lenses = pain

• Registered Users Posts: 3,727 ✭✭✭Greyfox

As much sour cream and onion pringles and popcorn as I can afford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

try refinide bneans :D

I swear Youle be able to have a world cup farting contest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Pizza, all the places round here seem to have offers on. Really need a beanbag to watch it comfortably though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Cider, beer and whatever alcohol is in the house, I can't wait.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭minister poxbottle

beer,mariju and plenty of it :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Chilli heatwave doritos and salsa dip,nyom.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Yet another one for tortilla chips and salsa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

There are these little chicken fajita wrap type things you can get in a lot of butchers for around €1.80 and they are bloody gorgeous. Slap into the oven for around 10 mins and you're laughing, and there's bits of veg in there so you could even argue that they're good for you :D

Seriousy though, if you haven't try them, you'll never look back :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭carefulnow100

Crisp sangers. Beautiful.:rolleyes: As a matter of fact I think il go make myself one, I dont care that im not actually watching a match!

Advertisement