Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Testosterone Thread

Options
  • 05-10-2008 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Holy hell,

talk about a storm in a tea cup?

The first two posts i made i thought i was pretty clearly stating where my advice was aimed?

Younger people diet and such.
    Older people might want to follow it up elsewhere.

Thats about it. If a company can operate within Ireland then i see no issue in linking to there website.

Also, i've never used test and honestly wouldn't worry about people saying that i have. It's been said enough to me before so by now it's a compliment.

Finally, myself and Tallaght have never had any issues, have interacted quite happily with each other in the past so i don't want anyone thinking that he was after me in any way.

His posts would have been made from simple concern and confusion over my post. ( that i would be aware of, maybe i'm wrong and he thinks i'm a cnut ).

So, lets all chill.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Dragan wrote: »
    , maybe i'm wrong and he thinks i'm a cnut ).

No way dude. I always like reading what you have to say.

I have to say I took your post as an endorsement. I tok your language as indicating that you had used their services. Obviously that's not the case. I apologise for misinterpreting that.

I do have concerns about people who sell testosterone. Most companies that offer it don't restrict it to older people.

I've outlined my concerns regarding testosterone replacement. I raised those concerns because of the website linked, not because of what you said (other than that we should be keeping test levels as high as possible). I remain concerned at these types of replacement therapy for young people. It may end up being the best thing ever, but it may be dangerous.

I'm sorry it caused such hassle. I'll stay outa here as I think I'll just end up rubbing people up the wrong way, but I did just want to clarify that one point....that I've always liked your posts, and I don't see that changing.

As long as we know it was nothing personal against you then that's all good :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

tallaght01 wrote: »
    No way dude. I always like reading what you have to say.

Likewise.
    I have to say I took your post as an endorsement. I tok your language as indicating that you had used their services. Obviously that's not the case. I apologise for misinterpreting that.

I wouldn't worry about it. The joy of the net is that it's text based and can be hard to discern exactly what people mean. I'd much rather have you question something than not to be honest. Shows you care!:)
    As long as we know it was nothing personal against you then that's all good :D

My thoughts exactly. I'd hate people to think that just because someone called me something that it meant we had some kind of issue! My poor parents must hate me if thats the case!

Now that all is good in the hood i'll just lock this one up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement