Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nik Naks

Options
  • 12-12-2006 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭

Did they stop stocking Rib n Saucy flava?! I miss them so. :( Anyone care to send a letter to the company and demand satisfaction??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

anyone?? hello? I'm cold and there are wolves after me..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Where did you get nik naks in this country?? I love them, but have never seen them here. I know that doesn't help you with your problem unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

I have a fetish for these bad boys!! They seem to come in and out of fashion with some shops, but Chapter & Verse on Leeson street (corner of Stephens green) have them I think, either them or ther 101 (across the road)..

Got such a craving for them right now..

They sold em in my local shop and college canteen. I'm just back from London and bought about 10 packs to bring home to keep me going! :)

I did send an email to the producers and they said they stock them in multipacks in supermarkets. Dunno if thats just England tho, I'll have to check out tesco.

Leeson street eh? Excellent! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Sold them in my local shop for ages, absolutely hate them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

God, I love these things!
    I seem to be making up reasons to go over the the UK to get them...
    Visiting friends and family is an added bonus :D

Golden_Wonder_Nik_Naks_Variety_6_Pack.jpg

Yea, I have another trip planned for March. hah! They have berry and forest fruits Tracker bars over there I've become accustomed too also! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

ahh NikNaks, they are the business! they usually sell them in some of the vending machines in UCD, but don't tell anybody! I want them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,540 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

They have them in UCD vending machines????? are they Rib n Saucy?????/ I'd be tempted to stop off there on the way to college tomorrow.

Wow, that is a new low for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

yep, they mightn't have them at the minute because it's just after Christmas and the place was closed and whatnot but they usually have them in the vending machines underneath the library, just outside the Student Union shop!

• Advertisement

10 pack variety, for 2e in 2e shop on north earl street, aaawwhh yea! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

OMG. Nik Naks in Ireland.
    Does anyone know if the green scampi and lemon ones are around.
    I was in London 2 weeks ago and could find none.They always seem to be a hit and miss to find.
    Mmm, smelly Nik Naks......................drool

Multi pack has nice n spicey, cream n cheesy (which is amazing) and rib n saucy. Sorry!

I did find lemon scampy in London but didn't like em.

Also in multi pack you get 4 spicy and 3 each of the others and they're the best! Thinking of sending my spicy ones back in exchange :D

Advertisement