Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You post a pic and someone thanks it ....

• 11-06-2009 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

.... it means they want to have sexeh timez?

Thats the idea a fellow Boardsie has but I dont know about it. Ok its very likely in the case of guys thanking girls posts but surely women aren't as shallow as men?

For the record more guys thank posts of me then women so maybe that why I dont want to believe it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

In english please??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its ok, can you get one of your parents to come online so I can explain it with sock puppets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

In english please??

If a boardsie posts a pic of themselves and you thank it, it means you want to roide them.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

6th wrote: »
    For the record more guys thank posts of me then women so maybe that why I dont want to believe it.
    Dude, what women? The internet has none! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

Its ok, can you get one of your parents to come online so I can explain it with sock puppets?

im lost between the "sexe timez" and sock puppets. Are you in After Hours in an attempt to groom us?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

OP, what are you the 6th of anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

delly wrote: »
    Dude, what women? The internet has none! :pac:

Ah, you shouldn't have told him - now he will know all his pics were thanked by guys :pac:

That would be awesome thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

.... it means they want to have sexeh timez?

Nah, I'd thank a tabloid newspaper for posting photos of known criminals... doesn't mean I what to have sexeh times with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The 'thanks' feature should be disabled in that thread imo

Egos are easilly bruised

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭I_am_Jebus

delly wrote: »
    Dude, Looks like a lady... what women? The internet has none! :pac:
    :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Porkpie

Well all you have to do is look at some of the babes that posted hot pics in the ladies lounge. They get thanked about 50 times. So yes, we do want sexy times with them. We are men after all. Although I have thanked some guys too, if they have really cool/funny pics, not because I want to go Bruno with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

And post pictures of these puppets to get thanks from teh laydeez? You're insatiable 6th.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

oh men just cause a woman does something nice doesnt mean she wants sexy times with ya!!!!!
    but if they posted back with lots of;);););););););););)might mean something;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It may just mean that they're really funny looking.

I have to disagree with joes girls on this, any time any woman does anything nice for you it's because she wants you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

joes girls wrote: »
    oh men just cause a woman does something nice doesnt mean she wants sexy times with ya!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭johnny_knoxvile

And post pictures of these puppets to get thanks from teh laydeez? You're insatiable 6th.

yeah Britney wrote the song Slave For You after she saw a guy explain the Holy Trinity with a sock puppet.

Ask any woman, a man with a sock puppet = sexual tranasaurus!

Eh I'm still waiting on the sock puppet show!!!
    make sure its in english!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

A significant amount of boardses obviously want to shag fail pictures then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

just had a look at the "ladies lounge" picture thread, there are some wrote off looking yolks (girls) with mad looking hair and fat and stuff posting pics and all the loser guys in there (thought it was a female forum?) are telling them how hot they are etc. lol. I knew there were a lot of nerds on here but still that's shocking.
    Also some decent looking girls there too though in fairness, but they're obviously just blokes with girl usernames!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

joes girls wrote: »
    but if they posted back with lots of;);););););););););)might mean something;)

that post proves women are retarded :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

davyjose wrote: »
    LIAR!!!!!!

so not.;);););););););););):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

If a poster has put a bit of effort into the pic by making it creative or something for lulz (male/female poster), I'd throw in a thanks. Thanks for hotness is a given though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Smart Bug wrote: »

I'd suggest you subscribe to Boards.ie and get a name change but "Bug" is already taken.

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    they're obviously just blokes with girl usernames!

A ridiculous theory.
    I'd suggest you subscribe to Boards.ie and get a name change but "Bug" is already taken.

Seriously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

I though it meant thanks for making me laugh at yo funny looking face?

No? :confused:

Hmm, good idea. Is 7th taken? :P

I think it refers to a "6th sense." I only recently figured it out.
    Hmm, good idea. Is 7th taken? :P

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Thanks = ****

Go 6th!

• Advertisement

I think it refers to a "6th sense." I only recently figured it out.

Ah, that makes sense.

Ha ha ha ha .... *manic laughter fades off into the bg

Advertisement