Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic.Marker

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

ColaCatNut wrote: »
    yea i read it. :rolleyes: im in college actually. where tax scroungers and wannabe "artistes" go so they dont end up in the real world, seperated from their precious grants and mother funds 4 the rest of their life

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

yea i read it. :rolleyes: im in college actually. where big people go so they dont end up in a dead end job moderating some internet forum 4 peanuts 4 the rest of their life

Think you should have read a few more forums and threads before coming to that conclusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

yea i read it. :rolleyes: im in college actually. where big people go so they dont end up in a dead end job moderating some internet forum 4 peanuts 4 the rest of their life

Anyone at all is lucky to have any job at the minute. Good luck making a hundred bazillion euros in the best job ever by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

We have a choice between Salted, Dry Roasted and Chili nuts.

We also get coke and hookers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,311 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

TheZohan wrote: »
    You might have to explain what a "Sticky" is.

That stuff on your keyboard :p

• Advertisement

Terry wrote: »
    We have a choice between Salted, Dry Roasted and Chili nuts.

We also get coke and hookers.
    Not according to the Biki.
    Moderators of all levels are paid three bags of sixpence and a shaft of rye every quarter.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Not according to the Biki.

Rye doesn't actually mean whiskey. I was sickened.

javaboy wrote: »
    ColaCatNut banned for trolling and reregging.

Obviously warranted a few flakes of the ban-stick, but what a quote. Seriously, check it out.

Seriously.

Advertisement