Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you in danger?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Not sure if you were answering my question there. I'd literally like to know what percentage of folk around 6th anticipated to believe they could be in danger. I would have thought 20%.

If the question was 'do you think you eventually could be in danger discussing various articles pertaining to 'sensitive' theories then maybe that percentage could be a little higher.

How much danger do individuals feel they are in? Well that's a very subjective question and each individual will feel how much that is to them. But in reality there may be no actual danger at all, they just feel there is. We'd need to look at how many people have been threatened in some way or warned off a story and as far as I know there isn't anyone.

Mysterious told us he 'knew the truth' so maybe we could ask him. You never know it mightn't just be a messiah complex.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Of course...someone who thought they might be in danger would also have reasons not to come out and say as much...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

I think we're in danger but I'm not afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think we're in danger but I'm not afraid.

In danger of what?

I really dont mean these as loaded questions etc, as I've said before I'm probably more interested in CTers than I am in CTs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

6th wrote: »
    In danger of what?

In danger of stalling, of being too cowardly to stand up to tyranny and greed. In danger of ****ting the nest when scare stories come on and letting corporations further erode our civil liberties. In danger of living at 100 mph and leaving a dead rock floating in space for our children to inherit. In danger of watching people starving and babies dying and thinking "Well we're OK, praise god". In danger of getting caught up in some stupid ego battle between a few men and asking the many to pay the price. In danger of losing hope.

I was scared for years. Of my teachers, the cops, the boogeyman, of dying but not anymore. I'm up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

bonkey wrote: »
    Of course...someone who thought they might be in danger would also have reasons not to come out and say as much...

Very true. But the fact remains that we pretty much say what we like in here, no matter how outrageous. So either lots of us are very brave or maybe there isn't much danger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 feoil

"All that is required for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing",

Let's assume for a moment that the CTers (of which I am one) are on the right track and that there actually is a secret cabal of luciferians pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Well then yes i am afraid, because the plan seems to be to starve us and there ain't enough bunnies on that there hill to feed everybody.

On the other hand, there's alot of "Tom Clancy" novels being posted out there as fact which has in fairness created a mire of disinfo and scaremongering, therefore I am not afraid.

But forewarned is forarmed as they say, and I think I'm prepared for most things (a tidal wave might catch me out though:D). Some water, food and diesel stashed away along with plenty ammo of course. I did put down a few rows of spuds too. Whether you believe the conspiracies or not, prepare for a depression because that is a real and tangible fear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

I think your deluded 6th :)
    Why do you feel this little bit of the web is important?It's only an internet forum relax...
    If anyone feels their in danger then it's not because they post on here lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I think your deluded 6th :)
    Why do you feel this little bit of the web is important?It's only an internet forum relax...
    If anyone feels their in danger then it's not because they post on here lol.

I didnt mean because of here, I presume some people put their views across in real life as well as on here. If I took the internet too seriously I would have logged off a decade ago :D

I got the feeling from your posts that you placed massive importance on this forum when you asked the question hehe.I doubt you'll get in danger from posting your views on here.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

meglome wrote: »
    Very true. But the fact remains that we pretty much say what we like in here, no matter how outrageous. So either lots of us are very brave or maybe there isn't much danger.

I don't say what i would like to say in here .

espinolman wrote:
    It is so obvious to me that people are afraid to discuss certain things in this forum , l know things i would not dream of posting here , stuff about 9/11 .etc. that i found out.

Oh come on now. You don't know nothing we don't know... I don't think anyone would believe what you just said above. Quite funny actually :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Oh come on now. You don't know nothing we don't know... I don't think anyone would believe what you just said above. Quite funny actually :)
    I know things .:cool:

It's always a good quality in a human being to pass on what one knows so as others can learn.Keeping the one inch punch to yourself, is not nice.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

espinolman wrote: »

What is stopping you?

Do you actually think someone or something will happen to you if you share what you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

espinolman wrote: »
    Yea , i started a free energy thread here a while ago , and i was researching it on the internet and came across something , after that i just could'nt be bothered discussing it anymore

Cos you believed you were in danger, or cos you couldn't be bothered?

I'd go with the first assessment .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I'M BACK ;):D

Someone said, earlier that I have knowledge to save the world, Yes I do, but I cant save you, You have to save you. I know how the world can be saved. But the point is i know how it's supposed to go.;)

Now to the question, Am I in danger, Not if I master my reality. It's about law of attraction. That something I've yet to master. Polarisation is something we do lot in this world:mad: Trying to regain balance.

To be honest, I don't think I'm in danger, because I know my purpose on earth anyway. I've gotten sling shot from all over the cosmos already.:) I know just as much the ones out there are already telling the world pubically. The reptillan power system know they can't anilate every threat to expose reality. Infact they are standing back now. lol Reptiles and humonoid for the first time are beggining to mirror aspects of each other. Yet both the opposite of each other. But both are recognising on a deep soul counciousness collective they have to integrate on this planet.

My hope that more will follow.

The soul never dies.

Sounds to me like you enjoy astral projection young man....

Sounds to me like you enjoy astral projection young man....

Its in all of you,

It's just all coming right back to me. It's not easy, If you open all the windows, you have to remember to close them afterwoulds.

But the feeling is amazing with the knowing.:)

• Advertisement

What type of vehicle if any do you use?
    :)

My self and my own gift. its precognition, the races,cosmos action's just reveal to me. feeling and pictures comes to me like a fl;ash of light. Its instant and without the actual words in a language that we use as our vehicle to communicate.

Words cannot process these's realty perceptions.

I still cant figure out why the language, signs, experiences and astral projection appear to me. I do get sick somtimes, the human mind in the physical world can be very vulnerable to this mental activity into the universal scope. I'm as vulnerable as you all are. the humans weakness is outside of this that is simply the "unknown" If I'm going this route to find answers then im going to run into things.

I embrace it.

Interesting.
    Have you been doing it for long?

Interesting.
    Have you been doing it for long?

As a child it was always been with me, Its making me what I am if thats make any sense.

Human beings are going through a phrase where we are not only been severely tested, but we are unconciously testing ourselves.

Each of you are a gift to this world. Embrace this world and create your reality.

Isn't it your thoughts that make you who you are?
    I'm not sure i follow you when you say humans are going through changes. Maybe we are going through changes because you or the author of a book or website happens to be alive at this point in time?
    In order to test yourself you have to be able to master your own thoughts which many people havn't a clue how to do.Actively thinking is something you may spend 5 minutes a day doing out of your whole day.The rest is just a trance.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Not reall a CT but I know a few people who are potentially in danger for stuff they are acting upon, it's public knowledge but very few people are acting on it.

Involves a certain brand of unlicenced psychotherapy re-branded as a religion by a science-fiction author.

I dont see why that would get you into trouble.Whos going to come after you tom cruise?

Isn't it your thoughts that make you who you are?
    I'm not sure i follow you when you say humans are going through changes. Maybe we are going through changes because you or the author of a book or website happens to be alive at this point in time?
    In order to test yourself you have to be able to master your own thoughts which many people havn't a clue how to do.Actively thinking is something you may spend 5 minutes a day doing out of your whole day.The rest is just a trance.

Yes its a scary realisation, but yes your thoughts makes you who you are.

I'm currently in the process of trying to master my thoughts, its bigger than me altoghter, I cannot explain to you in detail why yet. Put to you this way this galaxy is teaming with life and those who are aware like me is stuck in the middle of them and you.

My brain learnt different due to major physical changes from birth to about scool bearing age. Nature has its way of fiddling things out, I just accept it.

The trick is the subconcious and unconicous mind, they deigned this part not to be controlled by the concious part of you for very good reasons. I became ill because my mind is designed to see no boundaries.

For example, if I think that I will find out why we were created, some sparks just clicks in me, and I find the answer within this reality.

If I think there is a global recession which I did two years ago. it happened, I'm not saying I made it happened. BUt I understand that all our thoughts on this planet are all interlinked. and all of our thoughts manifest this world recession anyway.

I'm still bewildered why I was given this awareness and ability, the designers would not like to see people like me around.

Also the bibical god is an alien, his name is Yaweh, He's one deceptiive ****. That created all this chaos on your planet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I dont see why that would get you into trouble.Whos going to come after you tom cruise?

Well when you are being followed around dublin for 3 weeks and getting letters from lawyers in london, LA and Antwerp telling you to "stop harassing" the "church" offices with questions. and you know the tactics employed by the company involved (because it is just a rather strange company) then you'd understand.

• Advertisement

If people are following you around for doing that i'd be a small bit worried.
    There's no question about it. They're a bit of a fruit cake organisation.:)
    Has it affected them friends of yours much?

Advertisement