Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules of the forum?

Options
  • 26-02-2009 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have a question about the rules of the forum (just read through them). Sorry if i am posting in the wrong place but I have a query I'd like to put to a mod and not sure where to post it:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What is the query?
    :confused:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ask away!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 jessicaR

I coouldn't quite figure out what the rules are on mentioning breeding and baby animals. Some forums have extremely strict rules and don't allow even the discussion about accidental litters or posting very young animal pictures. As a community forum I expect you don't promote breeding and I saw you have a rule about not allowing dogs offered for stud.
    I was just wondering is the mere mentioning of breeding or any reference to it permissable or where exactly do you draw the line. I'd just need that clarified because i don't want to unknowingly break the rules by some casual remark or reference.
    Thanks, Sabine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

As far as i know you can talk about breeding and ask about relevent info on it, but you cannot advertise your dog for stud or advertise puppies for sale.

Advertisement