Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budgies Wanted

Options
  • 26-02-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I'm looking to buy some budgies. Wexford area. I don't want to buy them from a pet shop because first of all they are too expensive. Secondly I think a breeder would have healthier birds

Any help appreciated:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭TURRICAN

i have a pair of breeding budgies but they havent mated yet but as soon as they do il give ya a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

No offence meant but if you find budgies expensive (in general they aren't) how are you going to afford housing and any vet care they will need. Cages alone (for a proper sized one) can be well over €100.00 and aviarys even more even if building yourself. Vet care can mount up most budgies are hardy and healthy but some things crop up like mites, beaks may need trimming, eye or respiratory infections etc.
    A good breeder should have healthier birds though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 nightswimr

I too am looking for a budgie, any help would be appreciated, Dublin area.

Advertisement