Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dundrum Collection

Options
  • 25-10-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

I did one of these for the laugh and loads of others seem to have joined in on facebook , so i said id post a few here and see if anyone else wanted to throw up a few

djtaz.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DjTaz

a few others

2.jpg

and another

3.jpg

same theme , different view

4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Dude, not really having a go here, but you are on the site since 2003, have you still not figured out how to add more than one link on a post?? :p

Dude, not really having a go here, but you are on the site since 2003, have you still not figured out how to add more than one link on a post?? :p

I actually code for VBB, but there are so many different versions and i havent used this one in ages - plus they restrict certain things and i wanted to upload to my own site and put the images up directly - also, i only did the first post and not the others , so i wanted people to be able to take credit for them individually as i know they are Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

me thinks they just wanted more thanks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

505A5C607DB246ADB648AEEF885079BC-0000322242-0002604964-00800L-83BD2399B234480FAF277911BB5FECC0.jpg

Funny if you fish i guess.

Advertisement