Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mo in Ros na Run

Options
  • 14-04-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone here reckon she'll be involved in a cancer storyline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Yeah I reckon that's what's coming up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Dunno. I wondered if maybe she was pregnant after splitting up with Caomhan, though that's a few months now isn't it?

Ooooh hadn't thought of that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I don't think headaches and being tired too much are symptoms of pregnancy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Trenchman

It's been quite the buildup if it is a cancer storyline.Although in fairness that is the way they do things on the show,kind of marks it apart fromother soaps.Have to say I started watching it about 6 months back and it's the only soap I watch tbh. I really enjoy it, think the storylines are very strong on it.
    And Tadhg....what a legend.

• Advertisement

Depression?? That's it??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

It's a bit of an anti-climax alright, but depression is a serious subject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

branie wrote: »
    I don't think headaches and being tired too much are symptoms of pregnancy

They can be, on my last pregnancy I was often shattered even after a good nights sleep

Advertisement