Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne's gym Offer NEED 1 MORE FOR 3 FOR 495 offer

Options
  • 01-09-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

My brother and I are joining Ben Dunne's gym in Blanchardstown but we are looking for 1 more to join with us since the offer is 3 for 495 ( 165 per person )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

mirzairl wrote: »
    My brother and I are joining Ben Dunne's gym in Blanchardstown but we are looking for 1 more to join with us since the offer is 3 for 495 ( 165 per person )

Im going over to look at Santry today - no guarantees thou as I may join westwood - do you have to join a specific ben dunne gym & use that one or can you use different gyms in the same chain?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mirzairl

Im going over to look at Santry today - no guarantees thou as I may join westwood - do you have to join a specific ben dunne gym & use that one or can you use different gyms in the same chain?

I don't think you can use different gyms in the same chain from what I read on their website. I think it's join a specific one and stick to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mirzairl

We Found a third member so thread closed for my search atleast :D

I'm now wantimg to do this deal but for Santry - e165 each for 3 joining together for the year - v good value - anyone interested?

Got my 3 - happy days - thanks to all who PM'd - just had first swim & sauna - life is good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement