Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Farm Signs - English to Irish

Options
  • 25-07-2015 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

We must put up a few signs on our farm and I would really like if they could be dual-language (English - Irish). I know there's a lot here but I can't find translations. I'd be really grateful for translations if a few Gaeilgeoirí had the time/interest.

''This is a food producing enterprise.''

''Please comply with biosecurity measures in place.''

''Please dip your boots.''

''Safety statement available upon request.''

''Milking personnel must wear gloves at all times in parlour/dairy. Hands and arms must be maintained as clean as possible when milking.''

''No smoking in the dairy or parlour.''

''Milking personnel must cover cuts and wounds with a bandage/dressing.''

''Milking personnel may not engage in milking activities if suffering from infectious illness.''

The following would be great too but aren't compulsory for us to display:

''Children may not be left unaccompanied by an adult''

''No unauthorised access beyond this point.''

''Always close gates after you.''

'Caution - Cows crossing. ''

''Beware of the bull.''

Thank you to anyone who helps us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Aire-Ba Ag Trasnú - Caution-Cows Crossing

Tarbh Anseo,Seachain Tú Féin - Beware Of Bull

Dún An Geata i Do Dhiaidh i gCónaí - Always Close The Gate After You

Cosc Ar Iontráil Neamhúdaraithe Anseo - No Unauthorized Access Beyond This Point

Níl cead ar bith páistí a bheith gan duine fásta - Children may not be left unaccompanied by an adult

Tum/Maothaigh Do Bhuataisí,Le do Thoil - Please Dip/Soak Your Boots

Wait for other answers and corrections....

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bebsie

@AnRiabhach, go raibh maith agat. Thanks for all your time and help.

Ráiteas Sábháilteachta Le Fáil Ar d'Achainí - Safety Statement Available Upon Request

Cosc Ar Caitheamh Tobac Sa Déirí Agus Sa Bhléanlann - Smoking Not Permitted in the Dairy and the (Milking)Parlour

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bebsie

@AnRiabhach Maith an fear/bean! Thank you.

Tá míle fáilte romhat.(fear)

• Advertisement
Advertisement