Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Desperate Housewives returning to RTE2?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I honestly think they should give up the ghost on this show.Brie is 50 yes 50 and her face is so botoxed it looks like a babies ass.
    the only one they didnt botox this season is Susan cos shes sick and all that.Plus did you see her mother ,ah couldnt have been more than ten years older than her ,not that you can tell with all the ,guess what ,botox.
    In saying that Gabby is quite possibly the most stunning woman ,ever .The rest of them are nothing next to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Ya but Bree is still unreal...

Eva Longoria is way better looking hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭XDivaX

Wondering if there is repeat on TV??? :confused: RTE's online player is no good for me because it doesn't have subtitles!

I think its repeated one night late .like most of the other shows .Look it up on the RTe website

• Advertisement

eternal wrote: »
    Eva Longoria is way better looking hello.
    Ya i know that but the red hair of Bree. What I would do to Gabrielle, Bree, Susan, Edie (when she was there), Lynette, the gangster one and the one of had sex with Tom (cant think of her name now) is unheard of.

Vanessa Williams youre on about.Shes stunning ,she was in Uglybetty too.
    The one thing I like about her is she actually has curves and has had no botox ,shes just naturally beautiful .I hate women too thin ,it gives bad example to others.

Vanessa Williams youre on about.Shes stunning ,she was in Uglybetty too.
    The one thing I like about her is she actually has curves and has had no botox ,shes just naturally beautiful .I hate women too thin ,it gives bad example to others.
    Ya unreal..would love to see Tom have an affair with and see a bit more of her..without clothes basically..

I love Vennessa Williams clothes.I remember her in Ugly Betty and they were luscious in that too.I have a curvy figure too ,would love everything she owns.Obviously I dont look like her but you know what I mean.
    How come the rest look brutal compared to her ? I know Eva Longoria looks amazing in everything but her clothes still arent as nice.

I love Vennessa Williams clothes.I remember her in Ugly Betty and they were luscious in that too.I have a curvy figure too ,would love everything she owns.Obviously I dont look like her but you know what I mean.
    How come the rest look brutal compared to her ? I know Eva Longoria looks amazing in everything but her clothes still arent as nice.
    Are you basically saying as a woman you would or am I picking you up wrong. She is amazing.

• Advertisement

No I mean I want her wardrode ,thats all .But ,yes , she is stunning.

Very little talk about this..what ye make of it at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭onway

Not great.......Think next week is the season finale or if not, it's the following week and there will be a murder.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Have watched the finale.
    It's grand.
    No more no less, just grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭ollaetta

pooch90 wrote: »
    Have watched the finale.
    It's grand.
    No more no less, just grand.

That sums up the last series, really. I wonder lately though, has the whole thing run it's course? I mean, the wild plot swings from series to series grate more and more and it's very hard to suspend disbelief. As in, for example, Tom swings between gormless house husband to failed pizza parlour owner to super high powered executive making gazillions? Come on!

Not to mention the daft kid swap story line to explain Juanita Solis, daft because the other daughter is just as tubby! :confused:

Ah, shucks, maybe it all makes sense and I just can't see it!

Advertisement