Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

deadgirlsandboys gig 2moro in Dorans

Options
  • 18-05-2005 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

dead girls and boys are play ing in eamon dorans 2moro night the doors are at 8pm and its 8euro at the door or if you send a private message with your name it will be 5euro and we will have your name at the door please reply by 2pm so we can check the names.
    cheers dead girls and boys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

bring a spare bass pedal with ya's just in case you know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Pearl666

I know the guitarist, teach's in my school, I'd go but I'm only 14....best of luck to them tho

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

[edit]
    hmmmm. Don't remember this. Would the real agressive drunk please stand up....
    All apologies.
    [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Ugly Dead Boy

Chill out Dregin, it's an offer to Boards.ie users not a spam!!! We're bringing extra everything!!!

Chill out Dregin, it's an offer to Boards.ie users not a spam!!! We're bringing extra everything!!!
    Heh, yeah. Edited that ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i pm'd you

ferdi wrote:
    i pm'd you
    As did I.

Got 'em, names are down!!!!

Soprt the fúckin vocals out. Everytime I've seen you guys play I can't hear the vaocals. Maybe I'm busy being a drunkard, but I dont think so. Like.

Looked like you were havin a ball to me!!!! Cheers to all who came, good night had by all it would seem!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

You should always include dates, can't make tonite if it's ok as I have work.
    Not sure what to make of your song.

Looked like you were havin a ball to me!!!! Cheers to all who came, good night had by all it would seem!!!
    Man I was a bit drunk posting that. I thought you guys were great tbh. Poor Ferdi was away in the clouds :P

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

dregin wrote:
    Man I was a bit drunk posting that. I thought you guys were great tbh. Poor Ferdi was away in the clouds :P

MOD! BAN! FS!

It was good crack to see you lot bouncing around at the front, poor Ferdi, bless him!!!!

Advertisement