Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stand bag with good dividers

• 28-09-2014 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend me a good stand bag?

Something with at least 4 dividers on top. But I'd like full length dividers if possible so to avoid the clubs getting tangled. Have had nice bags before but often the top dividers don't extend down and the club shafts all meet together once inside the bag and the clubs can be hard to get in & out.

Was looking online but it's hard to know exactly as most manufacturers only mention what way the top is divided and don't say how many sections are fully divided from top to bottom

Was thinking someone here may be using a bag that they rate highly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Finlay Harp

Try the Ogio Grom bag. I have one for winter use. 14 dividers and lots of storage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

I've found that 14 way divided stand bags can be fairly heavy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭John Divney

Mizuno have great sliding dividers, the aero lite is a great bag, got one for 120 in mcguirks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭Oilbeefhooked!

sun mountain or titleist (which are made by sun mountain) are the best stand/carry bags on the market imo.
    you can get them with 14 dividers also if you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

sun mountain or titleist (which are made by sun mountain) are the best stand/carry bags on the market imo.
    you can get them with 14 dividers also if you like.

+1
    14 dividers not needed 6 is loads
    Try sun mountain h2no models
    Have one 2 yrs now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭big_drive

anyone used the ping hoofer--any good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭cairny

big_drive wrote: »
    anyone used the ping hoofer--any good?

I did, very good until I became too old to carry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭big_drive

The Wilson Nexus seems to get great online reviews but i haven't seen one in the flesh yet. the base system they use looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 40 gokster

Ping hoofer is the best of the lot but a bit heavy....the Ping 4 under is a good alternative, having caddied in the (double bag!) ping have always been the best..work well on one or two shoulders

Advertisement