Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in?

Options
  • 21-01-2011 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I really wanna get mass effect 2(for ps3) and little big planet 2 tomorrow but i'm skint, so I'm gonna trade in for it. I have

Vanquish
    Ratchet and clank a crack in time
    Medal of honor(the new one)
    Call of duty black ops
    Sly collection
    Beatles rockband

I have 20 euro, so I need 70. Any idea how much I'l get, and the best place to go? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

cloud493 wrote: »
    Hi, sorry if this is the wrong forum. I really wanna get mass effect 2(for ps3) and little big planet 2 tomorrow but i'm skint, so I'm gonna trade in for it. I have

Vanquish
    Ratchet and clank a crack in time
    Medal of honor(the new one)
    Call of duty black ops
    Sly collection
    Beatles rockband

I have 20 euro, so I need 70. Any idea how much I'l get, and the best place to go? Thanks

I would think that Vanquish/Black Ops/MOH would get you around 40-50 in credit. You should definitely have enough with the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't wanna trade them all in though. Which ones will get the most, maximum 3 games.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I don't wanna trade them all in though. Which ones will get the most, maximum 3 games.

What DarkJager said. Those 3 probably.

70 for those 3? Sound as.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

70 for those 3? Sound as.

No, about 50 for the 3. And that's probably the most you'd get for the top 3 tier games you have there

• Advertisement

I got 74 euro (in total) for those 3.

Advertisement