Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser recommendation

Options
  • 19-09-2014 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have had long hair for years, been thinking of getting it restyled, I am very nervous of hairdressers, scared that they'll do a botched job or a style I won't like. I would be so grateful if someone could recommend a really good hairdresser in the Dublin area. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭lilydonoghue

I would suggest any large hairdresser such as Peter Marks. they are very well trained and the larger salons usually have a large variety of hairdressers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

The Style Club on South William St. They ALWAYS listen to what I have to say, rather than do their own thing. I've never had a botched job in many years of varied cuts and colours. Zinc in Kilmainham is another favourite of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

Anyone have feedback on lunatic fringe and the aviary salon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Zeba on South William Street. Lovely service and great haircut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

I would suggest any large hairdresser such as Peter Marks. they are very well trained and the larger salons usually have a large variety of hairdressers.

Peter Mark are very hit and miss. I wouldnt take a chance especially if you're anxious about getting a bad cut.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Went to Elaine in aviary lane and while very expensive 85€ got a lovely cut on my long thick hair.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I have horrendous experience s in both Peter Mark and lunatic fringe. Both cost a fortune to correct.

I go to pzazz in powerscourt town house

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Esterhase

I've tried both Style Club and Zeba on South William St and liked both. I prefer Zeba now because I have a stylist I regularly see there, and generally find the staff very pleasant to deal with. I think Style Club might have been a bit cheaper, but only by a few bob iirc.

You can get great hairdressers at Peter Mark but I wouldn't be rushing out to recommend them, especially when there are so many options in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Esterhase wrote: »
    I've tried both Style Club and Zeba on South William St and liked both. I prefer Zeba now because I have a stylist I regularly see there, and generally find the staff very pleasant to deal with. I think Style Club might have been a bit cheaper, but only by a few bob iirc.

You can get great hairdressers at Peter Mark but I wouldn't be rushing out to recommend them, especially when there are so many options in the city centre.

Do you have a recommendation for a stylist in zeba? Really need a haircut. Thanks.

Advertisement