Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macbook keeps disconnecting iPhone?

Options
  • 16-10-2014 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I have a macbook and it keeps disconnecting from my iPhone when I plug it in, in all 3 USB slots. I thought it might be the cable so I bought a new one, and it worked for like a day, but now its not working at all. It connects then instantly disconnects, then keeps doing it till I unplug the iPhone. Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Does the phone stay connected when connected on any other computer ? Do any other USB devices have problems connected to your Mac. e.g. Memory Sticks, hard disks, cameras etc.? Have you tried cleaning the dock connector on the iPhone ?

Ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I tried connecting my iPad, and it did the same thing. But they both work in their wall charger.

Advertisement