Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey hair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Joeyjoejoe83

Ehhhh bollocks how exactly?

I said that every guy I have seen with a dye job looked silly and it was obvious which is the case.

Congrats on been happy with your own but that doesnt mean that all dye jobs look good.

:rolleyes:

It also doesnt mean that all dye jobs look bad, I agree dye jobs can look horrendous (berlusconi is a prime example) but these are generally very old men and the reason we know it cos it sticks out a mile. Look at the examples in my previous post, they all are grey and the only reason we can tell is that they all went grey pretty much overnight instead of gradually, not because of the way its done.

My point is "every guy you have seen" is one thing, but there are many, many more you havent seen because you didnt even notice....;)

Advertisement