Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Mouse, Yosemite & Safari

Options
  • 24-11-2014 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I'm having an issue with the aforementioned combination which only started happening this evening. If I try to gesture back a page in Safari, the page will semi-freeze and cannot be navigated by scrolling gestures. The page can still be navigated with the keyboard and if I click and drag the scroll bars. The mouse keeps randomly disconnecting and re-connecting too.

I've tried restarting my iMac, switching my MM on & off but have had no luck so far. I would remove the mouse from my BT and re-add it, but no idea how to re-add it if I've no working mouse?

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Just to add that I've since removed and re-added my Magic Mouse, tried a different Magic Mouse, run Onyx and reset my PRAM with no further success.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

A day later and it has seemingly fixed itself, despite no further intervention.

Go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Somecrimesitry

Exact same thing happened me when I first setup Yosemite. I fixed it by turning swipe between pages off/on in Mouse Preferences. I never seen it again after that. It's weird cause it seems like such an obvious bug that surely someone in Apple has ran into this???

Advertisement