Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the snoggers of Smokey's

Options
  • 07-11-2014 3:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

Get a bloody room FFS or find a bike shed.

Trying to have a coffee and sandwich earlier with a friend but was put right off it by the sight of some twat with his tongue plugged into some young one's gob while his hands seemed to struggle to grab as much of her arse as possible.

And another couple the other day, her sitting on his knee facing and facing him, only this time it was her tongue down his gob, although his hands had a similar struggle to the fella above. This was in the presence of their friends who actually appeared to be embarrassed by them.

I'm not being prudish here and realise you probably met each other in in Karma last Saturday for the first time and are now madly in love with each other and want to spend the rest of your lives together and have lots of babies.

All we ask is that you don't go about making them in Smokey's (at least when there are others there trying to eat). Take yourselves down to the upstairs area in the College Bar. Lots of nice sofas there and nobody minds what you get up to (I know from experience).

But Smokey's - an open plan cafe with over 100 seats in the middle of a busy concourse with large glass walls on 2 sides - How much fucking attention do you actually crave?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,023 ✭✭✭Ficheall

You could always just casually wander over and hand them a couple of condoms...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 700 ✭✭✭mikeyjames9

****ing
    How do you get it past the filter? Won't go through for me
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

OP has the fucking letter c in italics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

If this is the height of your issues in college OP you should be so lucky. People are free to do what they want (within reason) and I'm afraid they are well within their rights to play tonsil tennis wherever they want. Nothing you can do about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭galwayredgirl

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    If this is the height of your issues in college OP you should be so lucky. People are free to do what they want (within reason) and I'm afraid they are well within their rights to play tonsil tennis wherever they want. Nothing you can do about it.

Will somone please think of the pigeon :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

snogging? that's not the word used in these parts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

Lapin wrote: »
    All we ask is that you don't go about making them in Smokey's (at least when there are others there trying to eat). Take yourselves down to the upstairs area in the College Bar. Lots of nice sofas there and nobody minds what you get up to (I know from experience).

Are you the green-haired fella that spent all his time there last year shifting the face off some young one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

No, but I think I know who you mean. :D

You'll find them around the back of the Quad these days taking things a step further.

Don't ask me how I know this. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Get a bloody room FFS or find a bike shed.

Trying to have a coffee and sandwich earlier with a friend but was put right off it by the sight of some twat with his tongue plugged into some young one's gob while his hands seemed to struggle to grab as much of her arse as possible.

And another couple the other day, her sitting on his knee facing and facing him, only this time it was her tongue down his gob, although his hands had a similar struggle to the fella above. This was in the presence of their friends who actually appeared to be embarrassed by them.

I'm not being prudish here and realise you probably met each other in in Karma last Saturday for the first time and are now madly in love with each other and want to spend the rest of your lives together and have lots of babies.

But Smokey's - an open plan cafe with over 100 seats in the middle of a busy concourse with large glass walls on 2 sides - How much fucking attention do you actually crave?

The first thing that came into my mind reading your story

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

No, but I think I know who you mean. :D

You'll find them around the back of the Quad these days taking things a step further.

Don't ask me how I know this. ;)

Don't think I want to know how you know this :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement