Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco Courses

Options
  • 25-11-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am trying to get myself into a Cisco (CCNA) course, but not sure where to go about it. I have an IT degree, but would like to get a Cisco qualification.
    I heard you can do online courses, and also take the exam at a test center. Does anyone know what are the benefits of each?

I am currently working full time in Donegal, and does anyone know any test centers in around Donegal, or even Sligo?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

PearsonVue run the Cisco tests. You can take the exams in the test centre in Donegal ETB Training Centre in Letterkenny.
    Alternatively just select Ireland from the dropdown selector on this page if you want to find other test centres.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭excollier

dougie1809 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am trying to get myself into a Cisco (CCNA) course, but not sure where to go about it. I have an IT degree, but would like to get a Cisco qualification.
    I heard you can do online courses, and also take the exam at a test center. Does anyone know what are the benefits of each?

I am currently working full time in Donegal, and does anyone know any test centers in around Donegal, or even Sligo?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Regards
    If you want some course study material, pm me, I have some stuff for ICND1 - CCENT, and live in Donegal

Advertisement