Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fingerprints on screen

• 14-11-2014 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

My mac screen is dirty with loads of fingerprints. I make a point of never touching the screen itself so I think it might be from the keyboard as you can see a faint outline sometimes of the keyboard on the screen. I havevused a classes cleaner cloth (no liquid or anything) but it doesn't help at all. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've seen online that you get a cloth with the mac but I didn't. The fingerprints are really annoying me!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

There are special wipes you can buy, try pcworld or maplin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Windowcleaner on a piece of kitchen towel will do the job just fine.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

A slightly moist microfibre cloth is what apple recommends. You don't want to damage or remove the non reflective coating!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Always use damp cloth in circular motion and lint free cloth. Just did it on this iPad 20 mins ago

Advertisement