Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So who's leaving for next gen?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,904 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm staying with old gen forever.
    I'll transfer tonight.

I actually can't wait to beat seven shades of sh1te out of someone with my baseball bat. Or run over them repeatedly in my car, leaving bloody tyre tracks.

I also can't wait to play GTA online again.

I-LIKE-YOUR-9jivp0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Away From Keyboard

......or not at your joypad in this instance. :pac:

My first thought was 'a f**kin kunt'. :o

My first thought was 'a f**kin kunt'. :o

Aw man, forget Away from Keyboard, that's completely what I meant! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Actually thats been changed recently.

If you are AFK, a Sticky shall be placed upon your body

As for accidently killing our own crew members, Proco "accidently" does it quiet often and when he does it to me, I look for my vienetta.....damn it proco, I mean vendetta!!

Hey, it's not my fault I'm a liability, I don't mean to kill you half the times I do.... Unlike you running around with your viennetta's... :D

I sent an ould invite request there last night for the BRDS crew. Have had three baths since, with wire brushes and all, cos I feel so dirty :( I'm so sorry BOC2 (it's not you, it's me etc etc).

But anyway, that'll all be forgotten as soon as I switch it on, please include me so I may partake of some shenanigans and general mayhem.

Unattended cars + Jerry can = whodunnit?!

Welcome Frankie, let us know when you can get online, we have to have a crew session and give you the 'BRDS Handshake', basically the GTA equivalent of the Full Metal Jacket Soap in a Sock handshake, except we use hammers.

Invite sent, once you accept, you're in.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Invite sent, once you accept, you're in.

And you can't ever get out....

thesopranos-1.jpg

Advertisement