Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a SPHYNX cat!

Options
  • 31-01-2015 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,
    I am currently looking for a sphynx cat to buy but there are very few catteries in Ireland. The Sphynx Heaven in Dublin is not answering me so I don't even know if it's still working. The other cattery in Northern Ireland plans the new litter for summer. Is there any more in Ireland that currently HAS any sphynx cats available. Distance is not an issue. I am from Co. Kildare but I am willing to drive miles for this little kitty. I just can't find anything available for the moment.
    Does someone have any information as to where are other catteries? Maybe they don't have any webside so I couldn't find them.
    I would really appreciate your help.
    Sorry for my english.
    Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I think there's a breeder called 'Go Daddy' or something like that. I'll have a scout around for the details.

EDIT: Here you go. Actually called Daddy O in Wicklow!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shinu1104

Yep, I already contacted them. They no longer breed sphynx cats unfortunately :)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Themadhouse

Sphynx aliens in Galway. I don't know if they have a litter at the moment though. They have Donskey Sphynx not Canadian.
    Be prepared to Wait regardless of where you enquire.
    Hcm is prominent in Sphynx so make sure both parents have scanned negative. It might not prevent it but at least you will know the breeder is doing what they can to try and prevent it.

Advertisement