Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

aviation forum

Options
  • 27-08-2015 4:15pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=96776269&postcount=47

Was there a need for this post from the moderator?
    I already had bowed out of the thread at that stage.

I have complained about poor moderation on this sub-forum previously and it is pointless to try to dispute anything with this moderator?

A pattern has developed on the forum where others know they can condescend to me or insult my posts as drivel or engage in backseat moderation knowing that they will not be brought to book.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What ban or infraction are you meant to be disputing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭18MonthsaSlave

No ban. I have a long running problem with poor moderation on this forum which has been ignored. I simply cannot post to the forum without mobbing from the established members of this forum with the complicity of the moderator.
    This is a dispute that I have with boards.ie and as you will see from previous history that I have been fobbed off repeatedly because nobody wants to tackle the issue of dealing with a moderator who is abusing my powers.

If I had continued to post to the thread I would now be banned and you'd close this dispute saying that I "failed to follow the directions of a moderator".

You do not pick up the reported posts which I create, the moderator does. Site Admins don't get to see this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As the DRP rules clearly state, this forum is only for disputing bans and infractions. If you wish to know why a mod stated that, then PM them and ask.

This is being closed accordingly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement