Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAN Turtle

Options
  • 28-07-2015 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭

http://lanturtle.com/

Interesting bit of kit from hak5.

Drop a LAN Turtle - Get a shell!

I've been playing with the WiFi Pineapple and USB Rubber Ducky lately. Lots of possibilities!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

pah wrote: »
    http://lanturtle.com/

I've been playing with the WiFi Pineapple and USB Rubber Ducky lately. Lots of possibilities!!!!

Check out the hak5 field kit. That looks awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 HazardsOn

pah wrote: »

Did you have to pay any duty, excise, etc on the Pineapple? I've been thinking of getting one. Thanks

HazardsOn wrote: »
    Did you have to pay any duty, excise, etc on the Pineapple? I've been thinking of getting one. Thanks

The Pineapple can be bought from the Irish stockist of Hak5 gadgetry here

syklops wrote: »
    The Pineapple can be bought from the Irish stockist of Hak5 gadgetry

That's fantastic - thanks a million. I hadn't known about them.

That's fantastic - thanks a million. I hadn't known about them.

If you get a LAN turtle, be real careful upgrading it first time. I spent the last 3 hours trying to unbrick mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

Just say I love Hak 5 been watch in since episode 1

If you get a LAN turtle, be real careful upgrading it first time. I spent the last 3 hours trying to unbrick mine.

My LAN turtle has been unbricked. Yay!

There are loads of cool options.

My LAN turtle has been unbricked. Yay!

There are loads of cool options.

Delighted! I had been wondering how you were getting on :-)

Delighted! I had been wondering how you were getting on :-)

I ran through the unbricking instruction on my Fedora laptop about 14 times to no avail. On my girlfriends Windows 8 machine, it worked first time. The world no longer makes sense.

I've been thinking about it though. My laptop is kind of old, maybe there wasnt enough power going to the USB port to fully power the device for the unbricking process. Also, I've tweaked the bejaysus out of said laptop, so maybe one of my tweaks caused the issue.

Anyway, its working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭dbit

YEs the good old jasegar modem or YES man . Tested one of these with honey pots , modeling Eircom, voda and sky router home pages with that lovely message "your modem has recently been updated, in order to continue using wireless internet please input your wpa/wpa2 key found on the back of your modem "

Scarey how easily this works ( On pre approved subjects of course).

Did not realise they were available here in ireland either. Viva le SSL strip.

• Advertisement
Advertisement