Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy FIFA 13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Anyone know if Gamestop are doing the 3 games trade in and get a game for 3 euro deal still?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭projektzwoo

Yes they still have that 3e offer but I don't know if it applies for FIFA as well. 55e for Ultimate would be great. Asked at Tesco today, guy said 55e for standard ed but then he smiled and said "but come back in the morning"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭Trampas

They have xbox ut for €54.99 in hmv liffey valley.

no ps version left

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

anywhere selling it before 12?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Anyone know what HMV will give me for FIFA12 in the morning? A fiver?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Living in Belgium at the minute and traded in Fifa 12 at a local shop as they are doing a promotion. Got the Ultimate Edition plus a dvd "50 Greatest Footballers" for €45. Feckin delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Will try Tesco tomorrow morning unless anywhere is selling it early this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Anyone know if Gamestop in Charlestown or Omni are doing a midnight release??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

How much do you's reckon i would get Fifa13 for if i traded in Fifa12 and Ufc 3 in xtravision?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

bmcc10 wrote: »
    How much do you's reckon i would get Fifa13 for if i traded in Fifa12 and Ufc 3 in xtravision?

Ring them and ask? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

bmcc10 wrote: »

Definitely a fiver for FIFA anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

kensutz wrote: »
    Ring them and ask? :confused:

I am totally puzzled by some of the questions that are popping up in the PES & FIFA forum over the last few days/weeks.

It's as if Google and the telephone haven't been invented. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I am totally puzzled by some of the questions that are popping up in the PES & FIFA forum over the last few days/weeks.

It's as if Google and the telephone haven't been invented. :confused:

He's not doing any damage by asking how much ye reckon he will get if he trades in his games. If ye don't like the question don't answer it

He's not doing any damage by asking how much ye reckon he will get if he trades in his games. If ye don't like the question don't answer it

I didn't answer it. I pointed out something I found odd. If you don't like it ignore it.

So many lazy people want other people to do the information retrieval for them. Look at the thread that someone just made asking for the cheapest place to buy FIFA 13, when there is a thread FULL of info at the top of the forum. Mind boggling. And then you have so many people hopping into a thread and asking a question that has been answered several times in the same exact thread already. It's worse with the PES & FIFA forum more than any other for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Balls anyway but cheers for the info/link :)

I didn't answer it. I pointed out something I found odd. If you don't like it ignore it.

So many lazy people want other people to do the information retrieval for them. Look at the thread that someone just made asking for the cheapest place to buy FIFA 13, when there is a thread FULL of info at the top of the forum. Mind boggling. And then you have so many people hopping into a thread and asking a question that has been answered several times in the same exact thread already. It's worse with the PES & FIFA forum more than any other for some reason.

I don't find it odd. He's talking about what sort of money he could expect if he was to trade in his games tomorrow for fifa 13. Its an internet forum about fifa and pro evo.

Yes I do agree the other tread started is a waste of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Whats the story with Tesco? Are they doing the same deal as the UK where you get FIFA for £29 when you buy a MS points or PS card?

I don't find it odd. He's talking about what sort of money he could expect if he was to trade in his games tomorrow for fifa 13. Its an internet forum about fifa and pro evo.

Yes I do agree the other tread started is a waste of time.

Whats odd is that he would rather wait in the hope that someone either works in Xtravision or traded those games in and could tell him how much he would get, as opposed to calling his local Xtravision and having a 30 second conversation where he would be 100% exact on how much he would get. That is odd.

But not as odd as continuing this discussion and clogging up the thread further.

• Advertisement

iMuse wrote: »
    Whats the story with Tesco? Are they doing the same deal as the UK where you get FIFA for £29 when you buy a MS points or PS card?

Hmm could be tempted by that offer if we get it. Although like most things we wont get the exchange rate. It could be get fifa for 39.99 and a 20e psn card

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lazy question I know, but what price is the standard edition? I'm guessing €54.99 in almost all store? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

adamtj09 wrote: »
    Anyone know if Gamestop are doing the 3 games trade in and get a game for 3 euro deal still?

they are doing this offer on fifa, i was just in the carlow shop.

Does anyone have a full list of what games are included?.
    I just got the printout that they have instore but I know there's lots more available online. can't find it on their website and went back to 20 pages here after searching 'Gamestop'. I have 2 of the games on the list, just need 1 more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Have a feeling I'm going to regret not preordering and be unable to snag an ultimate edition in the morning. Boo urns.

Paully D wrote: »
    Lazy question I know, but what price is the standard edition? I'm guessing €54.99 in almost all store? Cheers.

I think that is the price for the Ultimate Edition in HMV, so it will most likely be cheaper there. You lazy git.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭projektzwoo

Paully D wrote: »

I think that is the price for the Ultimate Edition in HMV, so it will most likely be cheaper there. You lazy git.

i 've been to hmv cork today. Ultimate is for 55 but had to be pre ordered. They don't have any left for sale up there. standard ed is for 49.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

i 've been to hmv cork today. Ultimate is for 55 but had to be pre ordered. They don't have any left for sale up there. standard ed is for 49.99.

Cheers lads, much appreciated. :) I was hoping it would be around €50.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

So you can only get the Ultimate Edition if you had pre-ordered the game?!

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    So you can only get the Ultimate Edition if you had pre-ordered the game?!

In HMV anyway, I doubt that's everywhere. I'm sure if you ring around a few shops you'll find somewhere with a few Ultimate Editions left over. Try Xtravision, they are never told how many special editions are coming in, if you call early enough you should be able to get them to put one aside for you.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

In HMV anyway, I doubt that's everywhere. I'm sure if you ring around a few shops you'll find somewhere with a few Ultimate Editions left over. Try Xtravision, they are never told how many special editions are coming in, if you call early enough you should be able to get them to put one aside for you.

I'd hope that's the case alright :o

Was gonna head in in the morning and pick it up in HMV like I usually do for the past few eyars. I don't mind having to spend an extra tenner or whatever it is in other stores if I must, but I'd fairly disappointed if I couldn't get the Ultimate Edition that's for sure to put it lightly.

Advertisement