Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Word

Options
  • 14-12-2008 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how to make a border on Microsoft Word? Im doing an annual report on a company for a assignment at college and I just want it to look a bit more professional. I know how to make a standard border but how do I make a really good one? Is there any templates online I could use or something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

GOTO "Format" - then "Borders & shading".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

kleefarr wrote: »
    GOTO "Format" - then "Borders & shading".

yea i know how to do that but the ones I make are all very basic

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Isn't there a custom art option in the borders window that allows you to have something other than straight lines?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Try Format and Themes for some options. Alternatively create a new document select templates and try one of the report templates, then just copy and paste the data from your original doc to the new template!

Advertisement