Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escalator Etiquette

Options
  • 10-12-2014 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Anyone interested in joining a course I'm running next week? There's no charge, the intention is to attract as many participants as possible. The course centres on escalator etiquette, as most Irish people don't know how to use them properly. It drives me potty when I want to zip up the left lane and find it blocked by the mammy and the granny. Hurry, hurry; places are limited.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Wut?!? Cuckoo's Nest thattttttaway
    >

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

to the left, KMQ!!! :mad::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Welcome to the Nest. Noc Mod away!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I like to rest my hands on both rails, and my feet on either side so that in getting a free shoe shine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Welcome to the Nest. Noc Mod away!
    Star Lord wrote: »
    I like to rest my hands on both rails, and my feet on either side so that in getting a free shoe shine.

Wow, a Noc mod and a Cuckoo mod in the same thread:eek:
    Timeless-Encounter-Cuckoo-Clock-530x650.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hah lol! This ended up in TCN! :D I can't remember where it started out now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Hah lol! This ended up in TCN! :D I can't remember where it started out now

twilight-zone-meme-generator-i-sent-them-to-the-cornfield-5ce2a1.jpg

Advertisement