Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO, E.T disclosure thread.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

bonkey wrote: »
    I couldnt' see anything on that youtube link about "the US" (by which I assume you mean some official department somewhere) claining it was anything.

Is there more info on this somewhere?

Sorry, should have posted links on the day, I was looking at the links through YouTube, but cant find them?
    Anyway heres a link with a news report, basically the park is saying its from a ride called Volcano. Theres two news reports videos, one somewhat interesting.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_wavy_kingsdominionmystery_is_it_a_ufo_20090615

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

gpjordanf1 wrote: »
    Sorry, should have posted links on the day, I was looking at the links through YouTube, but cant find them?
    Anyway heres a link with a news report, basically the park is saying its from a ride called Volcano. Theres two news reports videos, one somewhat interesting.

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_wavy_kingsdominionmystery_is_it_a_ufo_20090615

That doesnt like smoke to me it looks like its hovering.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

WakeUp wrote: »
    That doesnt like smoke to me it looks like its hovering.....

Yeah it's definitely hovering.

Doesn't seem like it was a hoax either. Too many people seen it to be some video cgi stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭gpjordanf1

Yeah it's definitely hovering.

Doesn't seem like it was a hoax either. Too many people seen it to be some video cgi stuff.

So what do you think?

A ring hovering?

Something solid but transparent except the edge?

I dont know what to make of it? Its not a smoke ring? Cant find out where it went? Did it disappear, fade away, move away? that could clear up alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I think it's just something natural. Like I kinda believe in UFOs.. but I find it hard to believe that this object is a real UFO with people in it.

But I've nothing to argue against it. It looks like a solid ring object in the sky. I think this one is more of an unexplainable flying object than the usual UFOs associated with "Aliens".

• Advertisement
Advertisement