Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing Channel on 432

Options
  • 24-09-2004 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭

I know that there is a new racing channnel replacing iSports TV that will be on channel 432 from Oct 1st. Does anyone know the contract details and especially how much it will cost :( on a monthly basis.?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Colm80

Its £20 a month to Uk subscribers so i would think its around 24 euro to Irish subscribers. dont think you need a contract just the normal one month notice when you want rid of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Dec4

AFAIK, its €30 / month or €300 / year, but at the moment they're holding to a 12 month contract i.e. you must sign up for a year, which works out at €360 or €300 as a lump sum. No guarantee that they will be there in 12 months time. Given that they have little coverage in the forthcoming months which isn't covered by C4 or BBC ( all the big pre Xmas races advertised will be available on latter two options ) its not exactly value for money. One might justify a sub during the summer when they have a decent amount of coverage but I'll give this one a miss at the moment.
    More info on their website www.racinguk.tv

WOW thats one rip off i will stay away from that one .

WOW thats one rip off.

Advertisement