Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke v United bet365 offer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

cheers mailburner.

under 3.5 1st half cud be in doubt if we get one before 40th...grrr. was behind the sofa for the last 30mins in the swansea pool game!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

hmmmm could cash out now for a 50 euro profit

never even think of using that tbh

backed stoke at 4/1 and stoke or draw 3/4 to guarantee me around 46 profit
    whatever happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Have yet to place Inplay bet. Looking at corners but they might dry up. Back utd to win pre game

• Registered Users Posts: 11,998 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Was looking at corners too but i went with UTD over 1.5 goals at 8/15, think the weather/wind will suit their game in the second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

mailburner wrote: »
    never even think of using that tbh

backed stoke at 4/1 and stoke or draw 3/4 to guarantee me around 46 profit
    whatever happens

?? how will you make a profit if Stoke lose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

?? how will you make a profit if Stoke lose?

50 on utd will be refunded if stays like this...so stoke or draw ensures profit

50 on utd or draw will be refunded if stoke win...backed stoke at 4/1 for profit

make a little over 100 if utd win

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Under 3.5 FH goals at 1/80 and then something risky in-play in the second half, possibly corners depending on how the game is going

1111.png

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Damn had 50 prematch on draw ht-ft @ 9-2, then RVP second gs which lost. I cashed out at 84 mins for 194. Went looking for my 50 refund inplay bet but if you cash out you are not entitled to the refund. That 8 mins cost me 130 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭colinod

Warper wrote: »
    Damn had 50 prematch on draw ht-ft @ 9-2, then RVP second gs which lost. I cashed out at 84 mins for 194. Went looking for my 50 refund inplay bet but if you cash out you are not entitled to the refund. That 8 mins cost me 130 euro

Schoolboy error

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

You're back :o

Welcome back mate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

You're back :o

Welcome back mate!

Cheers bud!

Been quite busy of late so haven't been betting too much and haven't had time to post when I do bet :(

These Bet365 offers have been a godsend though, over 1k profit on corners from the Stoke vs United and Liverpool vs Arsenal games alone! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Warper wrote: »

T&C's.

With any offer, read the T&C's.

Then read them again.

Then one more time!

Then just before kick off to get it stuck in your mind!

Advertisement