Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stoke v Chelsea In-Play Bet Offer

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

i think ur wrong but guess we wont know unless sum1 who knows for sure can clear it up. pretty sure the asian handicap when they listthe score in the slip means that goals scored after bet is placed only count and so there was no mistake at all made. it wud have been the correct price and much the same as the normal handicap -2 at the time

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭ManagerXI

ManagerXI wrote: »
    To be fair Bet365 must have made a mistake on those odds... I would expect those to be the odds for that bet before kickoff, never mind a goal up and 86 minutes to play.

Just seen on another website some guy tipping Chelsea -1 Asian Handicap yesterday at odds of 2.04 so Bet365 might try to claim palpaple error on -1 Asian at 2.375 with the score at 0-1 in the 4th minute.

Anyway, if the bet comes back as a loser you should ask Bet365 to explain why.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

with the asain handicap the score reverts to 0-0 when you take it,so if you took -1 when they where 1-0 up then you needed the score line to be 3-0, 2-0 gives ya a refund on it.

I wanted to clear this up for bets I may place in the future as the asian handicap is a popular bet for me.

Long story short when the bet is placed the score is treated as 0-0 so the bets in this thread lost.

Chloe L has joined this chat.

You are now chatting with Chloe L.

Chloe L: Hello, welcome to bet365 live chat. How may I help you? Please include your four-digit security number if you want to talk about something specific to your account.

ManagerXI: Hello

ManagerXI: I need to confirm your in play betting policy for football asian handicaps.

ManagerXI: Team A plays Team B... After 3 minutes Team B scores so that the score is 0-1... I place an in play bet in the 5th minute on Team B -1 Asian Handicap (score is still 0-1)... How many goals do Team B have to win by for me to win my bet?

Chloe L: Team B would need to score at least 1 more goal than the opposite team however if you placed the bet when the score is 1-0 this is taken into consideration when the bet has been placed and for settlement your bet will be 0-0 when you placed it.

Just another thing when taking advantage of this in play money back offer in future.

If the in play bet you place is the money back offer you should be on the -1 European handicap and not on the -1 Asian handicap.

The odds on the European handicap will be bigger and you will be faced with the same outcome as the money back special basically makes the -1 european handicap into an asian handicap as you get your money back in either case if the bet loses or is voided (tie).

• Advertisement
Advertisement