Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PP cashout?

• 24-11-2014 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭

Robbing b@stards on PP locked the cashout option on my accum after I'd had 3 early winners from 5......winning a big bet yesterday might have something to do with it, not too keen on giving money out but will take it all day long

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Robbing b@stards on PP locked the cashout option on my accum after I'd had 3 early winners from 5......winning a big bet yesterday might have something to do with it, not too keen on giving money out but will take it all day long

Which games were in the accu?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Which games were in the accu?

Can't remember exactly but I had 5 games btts...cashout was there until I had 3 winners then 1 of the remaining went off the radar and cashout got locked.....same again tonight 2 accums no cashout available

Were they Conference by any chance?

Were they Conference by any chance?

No European games .....the 2 remaining games were Troyes which disappeared off the screen in play and Granada....neither of which came in so the cashout would have been handy on my 3 wins

• Advertisement

Strange one alright. Its hard to know if e mailing them with all the details (accu docket number) would be any use. bookies are a law unto themselves.

Strange one alright. Its hard to know if e mailing them with all the details (accu docket number) would be any use. bookies are a law unto themselves.

Got in touch with one their reps online, was talking some tripe about fluctuating prices and deleting cookies or some such.....just seemed peculiar I'd won a few hundred the day before and cashout out was working there....next day I've 3 winners heading for another win and the thing gets locked inplay :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Not defending anything, certainly not PP, but if the entire game disappeared from live betting, your cash out will be gone too.
    There can be a lot of reasons why a match disappears, suspicious bets are just one of them.
    PP is usually pretty quick to pull games when it looks dodgy or there is a complete mismatch going on.

inforfun wrote: »
    Not defending anything, certainly not PP, but if the entire game disappeared from live betting, your cash out will be gone too.
    There can be a lot of reasons why a match disappears, suspicious bets are just one of them.
    PP is usually pretty quick to pull games when it looks dodgy or there is a complete mismatch going on.

Game was 0:0 at the time and finished 1:0.......besides that I've done a few different accums since and all are unavailable since I won on Sunday ......Cashout is advertised on their site for accumulators, it's a falsehood

Cash Out is certainly a falsehood with regard to in play settling of bets in lower league - for example Conference (which I regard as not being obscure!) will not allow cash out during the games as they don't settle them until later. So if you have a live treble accu and say two are being settled in real time but the third isn't you are snookered.

• Advertisement
Advertisement