Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appendage revealed

Options
  • 07-10-2009 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭

Heres one for the club, something that has been on my mind for quite a while.

I didn’t mean for this to be long (pun not intended), so theres a TL;DR at the end

A couple years ago I had a slightly embarrassing situation whereby I was talking to women and I noticed her staring at my trouser region, when I looked down I realised that my fella was visible through my trousers, hanging to the right and nothing was left to the imagination. We both went quiet, she saw it, I saw it, she saw that I saw it that she saw it etc. etc. (Btw I wasn’t on a horn or anything, the girl was actually quite unsightly and had a BF, I thought id make conversation to be gentlemen like). A strike to my confidence was struck nonetheless and I would need to find out how this happened in order to prevent future occurrence.

The next day I found myself performing different manoeuvres in front of the mirror to see if my lad would reveal himself again. Going from sitting to standing, walking on the spot, bending over, squat thrusts. But nothing was made visible. I Put the embarrassing incident down as a 1 in a million, a rupture in the space time continuum that caused a chain reaction resulting in my dick jumping from a vertical to a horizontal position within the confine of my trousers.

Alas, after returning home from a trip, I felt myself taking to the left. After further viewing in the mirror, it was back. My manhood was there for the world to see. Not very obvious, but visible to those who looked for it. I needed a solution.

At first I thought the trousers were the issue, since I always felt there was never enough room in there. Don’t get me wrong, I’m as average as average can be, but who doesn’t like having extra crotch space? Anyway, I went and bought myself 2 pairs of trousers that had extra carriage space, I found that crotch space was the equivalent to the length of the trousers, so the 2 pairs were an extra 2 inches longer then my actual size. I turned the end up to prevent them dragging along the ground and took them on a test drive. Results were good, but not good enough. After extended walking my manhood would drift toward the left/right, unbeknown to me. Not as obvious as before but still enough to rattle the self conscience.

My attention was brought to my boxers. I needed better support to prevent this swaying. I purchased some supportive underwear, briefs essentially but without much in the leg. They were basically womens knickers, for Men, Or so Pennies would make me believe. I swallowed the little bit of pride, purchased and brought them home for a test flight. They were far from my kind of under garment, having my testicles lift and separate is not something I wanted to achieve. But! They worked. My Johnson stayed in a perfectly vertical stance and I rejoiced….. for a few weeks….

After wearing the new underwear for a few weeks and after several washes, the support structure of the underwear that was holding my bratwurst in place were beginning to fail. They had become stretched to the point where my trouser snake had free reign over his kingdom once more and stick the left or right depending on his mood or whatever dance routine he was practicing that day. The combination of extra long trousers and supportive underwear had made it less of an issue, but an issue nonetheless. Actually the supportive underwear had made it more embarrassing, despite becoming stretched, they would still crush and shrivel my schlong so that any piece of me that was made visible would paint me in a very small light.
    A good description of the phenomenon – You know when your outside, it pisses down rain, you get soaked, its freezing cold, you get home and need to take a piss first before changing, you arrive at the toilet and instead of whipping out the widowmaker it looks more like a geriatric snail? Well there ya go.

I became depressed, there seemed to be no solution, It looked like a complete castration maybe the only way. Later that night I was in the pub with a few mates, the problem still running through my head. I wondered if others are the same as me? But hell im not going ask my companions about this conundrum. So I used some optical subterfuge and peered at the ding dongs of the patrons around the pub, I noticed that most individuals looked as though they could have been ken dolls, but there was some of those who had their baby makers decipherable through their garments, including my mate who was chatting up some lady at the time. I once again rejoiced, I am not alone.

To this day I still feel a tiny bit self conscience, and make some fine tuning adjustments before stepping out. I haven’t really had embarrassing situations, if my lad reveals himself, ill fix my trousers in public and won’t feel bad about the surrounding company, even if it is a women im talking to. I have gone for the middle ground of underwear – the slip brief, which are a cross between boxers and briefs. I still like to purchase trousers with generous amounts of luggage space for the twins, but that’s just a comfort thing now.

TL;DR: You can sometimes see my dick through my trousers, how bout u?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

thinly veiled brag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

zuroph wrote: »
    thinly veiled brag.

I had to google that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ah come on! its even a pun!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,110 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

zuroph wrote: »
    ah come on! its even a pun!

+1.

All I saw was:
    Krieg wrote: »
    TL;DR

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

I lolled :D Great story, Krieg!

Also, you do realise that if you ever go to a beers, we're all gonna be staring at your crotch?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I wouldn't worry really; flaccid size means nothing:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

ALL women crotch watch,some are just more subtle than others.Same as blokes checking out a womans cleavage,some are masters of stealth,others are just down right blatant.

I actually think its a bit of a compliment to catch a woman checking out my junk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i've never noticed women crotch watching, im blissfully ignorant/unaware of it or maybe it just doesn't happen to me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Once it ain't actually visible then you don't really have a problem. I thought you were gonna say that your fly was undone. lol :p

Women crotch watch... we watch other things. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

lol :D

EDIT:Try M&S Microskin hipsters they are the business for this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

OP, did it ever occur to you to buy a pair of non-seethrough trousers? You'd obviously been, uh, wearing away at the crotch region somehow.

nedtheshed wrote: »
    ALL women crotch watch,some are just more subtle than others.

Bullscheese!!!

We don't need to suppose, it is not like it is challenging to get you to show us outright.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Bullscheese!!!

We don't need to suppose, it is not like it is challenging to get you to show us outright.

Have to disagree with you there.

I have caught countless women having a sly look,friends and strangers,and Im not exactly John Holmes.

Can you or any of the other ladies here honestly say ye have never glanced?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

I have caught countless women having a sly look,friends and strangers,and Im not exactly John Holmes.

I would never have a look on purpose tbh.
    Sometimes its hard not to notice, OP's problem.
    But would never think to myself, quick check out his manhood.

Well as your not a woman, your disagreement accounts for little.

HONESTLY. Yes I've never looked at a trouser crotch in an attempt to guage what lies beneath.

It is a moot comparision. I mean breasts look nice! Size is something that if it is going to be relevant, there are easier and better ways of figuring it out. If it is not, I just don't give a damn.

Maybe your one of those annoying adjustors, and these women are mentally chastising you.

I look all the time! I check out eyes, smile, ass and crotch. In that order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kinser

what are you trying to hide it for ?
    to look like a girl ?

why dont you just go the whole hog and paint a camels toe on your pants :D

fact of life - they tend to be visible - and girls look -
    in my experience 80 - 90 % of them take a glance .
    and im not john holmes either

kinser wrote: »
    in my experience 80 - 90 % of them take a glance .
    and im not john holmes either

Listen to yourself dude......You honestly believe that the vast majority of women are interested in your cock?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

At least women are a bit subtle about it. It's less fun when you catch another dude unashamedly checking out the mouse in the house with a big smile on his face...

Well as your not a woman, your disagreement accounts for little.

Jeez,lighten up will you.
    :rolleyes:
    Maybe your one of those annoying adjustors, and these women are mentally chastising you.

I dont adjust or fiddle with him other than when totally neccessary.

Maybe you dont do it and if I offended your sensibilities by implying otherwise then I apoligise.

• Advertisement

Listen to yourself dude......You honestly believe that the vast majority of women are interested in your cock?

Just because you don't do it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

You honestly believe that the vast majority of women are interested in your cock?

I'm pretty sure you just defined mankind right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Fiend-Foe

Give up the underwear.

I've been going commando for over 2 years now, never looked back.

Nice and loose, no restrictions.

Nothing to get bunched up in your ass-crack.

One less thing to worry about washing.

Best decision I've ever made, really improved my quality of life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

shellyboo wrote: »
    Just because you don't do it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Hahaha:D

Go Shelly Go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Heres one for the club, something that has been on my mind for quite a while...

I know you meant to imply "I'm self conscious about my lad being visible under my trousers" but what I read was "Guys, my dong is SO mahoosive that no man made cloth woven from hoof nor horn can contain it" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kinser

no , im saying they look , at any blokes , visible or not .

you are obviously in the 10% who wouldnt
    so dont tar them all with your brush sugar beet .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've never looked either - far more likely to look at a guy's shoulders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭dentalnurse

My friends and i look.... and show eachother. Its like men looking at boobs...... it happens lol speaking of which did anyone see the guy on the xfactor with the big bulge?? OMFG google it!!! Has to be a sock down there definately!! Eeeewwww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

TL;DR: You can sometimes see my dick through my trousers, how bout u?

TS;DS: Too short, didn't see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

FFS, you're a man, you have a penis, if you got a bulge thats a good thing. Briefs that enhance are where its at.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement